- We received a referral case from another attorney. It was a hit-and-run case with a low offer, which is common for these types of cases. After our firm filed suit, we were able to take the case to mediation and settled for 5 times the initial offer.
- We represented a career truck driver in his 60s in a collision in which a sedan ran into the back of the client’s tractor-trailer, while both vehicles were in motion, on I-75. The insurance company argued that our client was not injured, because he did not seek medical treatment until the next week, and instead continued on his route to Nashville, and because there was only minor damage to his trailer. The insurance company also argued that much of our client’s medical treatment was not related to the collision because he had pre-existing degenerative changes to his spine, and because of a gap in his treatment. Following mediation, however, the insurance company ended up agreeing to pay 2.5 times the amount of its prior statutory offer of settlement to resolve the case and avoid a jury trial.
Featured AVVO Review
Excellent Firm friendly and helpful employees.
Posted by Patricia
May 26, 2020
- I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of them and had never been in a situation where I needed a lawyer. From day 1 I was informed of EVERYTHING that was happening with my case. It was a long process but I am very glad that I was patient. Everyone in the entire office was very nice and helpful and made me feel comfortable with any and all questions that I had. They stayed in contact with me all the time to keep me posted which put me at ease. All I can say is WOW! If you ever need a good lawyer, I 100% recommend using this law firm! You will not be sorry. Thanks to all of you at The Fry Law Firm. Hopefully, I will not need you again but if I do, you have a client for LIFE!!!!!!
Randy Fry Shoutouts
- They took a referred case with an initial offer of $25k, they each worked on it in depth for over a year, and settled today for $90k!-(almost 4 times the offer to the referring Firm).
Shout out to Rogelia!
- Rogelia, under the direction of attorney Randy Fry, spent countless hours on a case that the insurance company wanted to offer the client $19k. Due to her hard work, we took the case to mediation and almost tripled the initial offer, with a $55k settlement at mediation.
It is because of the hard work and dedication of our team that we are able to achieve such great things for our clients!