Jeffrey James joined Fry | Goehring in 2020 as an associate litigation attorney. Mr. James started off his legal career fighting for plaintiffs’ rights and he continues to help injured victims of negligence recover the compensation they deserve. Prior to joining the firm, he helped manage the pre-litigation department of a large Atlanta-based plaintiff’s firm where he developed many skills in both the practice of civil litigation and client services.
Mr. James found his calling as a trial attorney while in law school where he competed as a member of Barry University School of Law’s nationally ranked trial team.
As a trial team advocate, he competed in trial competitions across the nation and gained valuable courtroom skills in the process. Along with being an active member of his law school’s trial team, he also excelled in legal research and writing and became a published law review author.
Raised in Florida, Mr. James is an avid surfer and enjoys traveling with his wife to various surf destinations around the globe. He has now made Georgia his home where he and his wife stay busy raising their two wild toddlers.
Admitted to Practice
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S District Court for Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- B.A. – University of North Florida
- J.D. – Barry University School of Law
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Georgia Bar
- American Association of Justice
- Top 40 under 40 - The National Trial Lawyers